Today is the last day of 2015 so I would like to wish everyone happy new year, also we will have a look at what we achieved this year.
5 Millions Hits!
I found it absolutely incredible that we hit 5,000,000 views in 2015! It’s really something for a small blog like ours. That only shows us how quickly this hobby is growing!
RC and FPV is really a great hobby. It gives me so many opportunities to meet new people. I have met and made so many friends this year through FPV meetups, it has just been amazing. :)
Setting up my Facebook group (Multicopter International) was another great achievement that enables me to get to know new friends from all over the world.
I am so grateful to those who left me messages and comments with encouraging words, they kept me going with blogging. Some even bought me coffees by donating :) I want those who did to know that, I really enjoyed my Latte :)
Our Awesome Guest Writers This Year
Knowledge sharing should never be an one-man show, and I am always looking for people who are interested in writing for our blog, sharing your experience, reviews, builds and projects. Even if it’s just a simple idea what I should write about, I’d LOVE to hear it, just drop me a message :)
Here are some of the posts that were shared from our guest writers this year. They have been tremendous help sharing their knowledge to the community. I simply wouldn’t be able to do them all if just by myself.
- Artur Banach: Picking Cobra Motors for Mini Quad – 2204 1960KV, 2300KV, 2206 2100KV
- Carlos Costa: How to Fly FPV at Night
- Mischa Heintze: Solder Memory Chip on Naze32 Acro – Enable Blackbox Recording
- Shay A: Getting Started with Flying FPV Multirotors
- Al Prettybong: DIY PWM to PPM Converter for 2.4GHz Receiver using Arduino
- Artur Banach: Picking Radio Transmitter: Frsky Taranis vs Spektrum DX6i
- Garfield Epilektek: Review: Syma X5SC-1 RTF Mini Quadcopter with Camera
- Marcelo Tito Farinon: Using SBus, SmartPort Telemetry on Naze32
For our guest writers, I always try my best to promote their Youtube channels and websites, and support them whichever way I can with their projects and articles.
Thank you again guys!
Stay awesome and keep flying :) Happy 2016 my friends.