This design prevents the propellers showing up from the FPV camera. The frame is 326 grams. However the pilot warned that this should be not flied with any other flight controller.
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these affiliate links. This helps support the free content for the community on this website. Please read our Affiliate Link Policy for more information.
For more detail: http://forums.openpilot.org/topic/8231-vc-fpv1-prototype/
- Flight Control: OpenPilot CopterControl
- Frame: VC-FPV1 Prototype
- ESC: Turnigy Plush 18A escs
- Motor: NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26A 1200kv / 250w
- Propeller: Gaui 8 Props
- Recording Camera: gopro HD hero
- FPV cam: rmrc 520 fpv camera
- FPV TX: 1.3gHz 300mW video tx
- FPV Battery: nanotech 3S 360mah lipo
Thank for sharing this useful and informative article. I enjoyed reading your views on this subject matter. It’s a pleasure to read such well-written content.
Can you talk about your ground station?
that’s a very good request, i will put together a post today!
I`m an engineering student from Spain and for my Thesis I have chosen to do a quadcopter with a camera that track a certain object. I am going to Germany to do a Masters in Mechatronics and would like to build a quadcopter so I can add extra features for my Masters Thesis.
I´m quite new in this world so if anyone could give me some advice, tutorial webs, .. it would be of a great help.
Can anyone tell me if the parts I have chosen will function together correctly?
I have found on internet a DJI kit that includes (169euros):
Chassis DJI F450.
4 Brushless Outrunner motor DJI 2212 – 920rpm/V
4 BEC DJI OPTO de 30A.
4 props 8×4,5″
4 props 10×4,5″
I would buy the next components separate:
– Camera (not yet decided on which one to buy)
– Raspberry Pi for real time video for tracking the object
– Battery Lipo 3s 4200mah.
– ESC Brushless EMAX ESC-30A.
– Battery charger IMAX B6PRO (11-18V DC).
– Radio FLYSKY FS-TH9X-B 2.4G 9CH MODO 2, Radio 2.4Ghz. de 9 channels.
¿Did I miss anything out?
pretty much everything i think :-D
sir I wanna make a wireless quadcopter with camera.
I want all components and full making process in detail.. plzzzz
How much was the total cost ? Thanks sharing!