Crossfire Multibind allows you to bind a receiver to multiple transmitter. For example, if you have the Crossfire Micro TX V1, and you just bought the V2, you can setup multibind so you don’t have to go through binding all your quads to the new TX module.
- First of all, you need to flash firmware V3.71 or later to all your Crossfire TX modules, for that you need to download TBS Agent: https://www.team-blacksheep.com/products/prod:agentx
- You need to login to TBS Agent (create an account if you don’t have one already)
- Connect all of your Crossfire TX modules to your computer via USB cable, and they will be associated with your account (green dot will appear at the corner of the pop up boxes)
- The Micro TX V2 has built-in WiFi, and that allows you to connect to TBS Cloud. But you might want to update the Wifi module firmware first, detail instructions: https://kamikatze-fpv.de/tbs-crossfire-initiate-the-wifi-modul. Once connecting to TBS Cload successfully, you will get a User ID in the “XF Micro TX” (lua script), and you get to have the Multibind option too.
- Once you enable Multibind, all the quad that used to bind to the V1 module should now be bound to the V2 module too.
Multibind and TBS cloud is still work in progress as far as i know, so there might be changes to the steps and I will try my best to update them. Here’s the written instructions of Multibind from TBS: https://www.team-blacksheep.com/tbs-crossfire-multibind-manual.pdf
TBS Crossfire Emergency Recovery for restoring broken receivers: https://kamikatze-fpv.de/tbs-crossfire-emergency-update